Business Development Executive
Location | Job Type
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Job Type : Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Requirements & Qualification
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Four years of cold calling experience; previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience; knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.